In the Winter Schedule 2022-2023, Air France operates 24 weekly flights to Paris from 4 cities Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai.
ESSENTIAL COVID-19 RELATED TRAVEL INFORMATION
- Submission of self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal is now discontinued.
- Passengers should preferably be fully vaccinated as per the approved primary schedule of vaccination against COVID-19 in their country.
- Any passenger having symptoms of COVID-19 during travel shall be isolated as per standard protocol i.e. the said passenger should be wearing mask, isolated and segregated from other passengers in flight/travel and shifted to an isolation facility subsequently for follow up treatment.
- Thermal screening will be done in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the point of entry.
- The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated, taken to a designated medical facility as per health protocol (as above).
- All passengers should self-monitor their health post arrival also shall report to their nearest health facility or call National helpline number (1075)/ State Helpline Number in case they have any symptoms suggestive.