With the resumption of scheduled commercial flight operations from India, Air France customers will have access to destinations across the global network of Air France - KLM. Air France operates flights from 4 cities; Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai.
ESSENTIAL COVID-19 RELATED TRAVEL INFORMATION
1. Covid-19 Test Centers at the airport In India
Bengaluru: AURIGA CENTRE: (Located near departure gate 1) https://www.bengaluruairport.com/travellers/passenger-services/faqs-at-blr.html or https://testing-lab.com/covid19-testing-center RT – PCR : 5 hours or more Rapid Antigen test : 60 minutes For information on pre-booking facility visit aurigaresearch.in Delhi: GENESTRINGS LAB https://www.newdelhiairport.in/covid19 or https://www.newdelhiairport.in/covid19-rtpcr-test-appointment-booking RT-PCR : 6 hours or more Rapid Antigen test : 60 minutes
For Rapid Antigen tests : “ GARUDA” located at T3 departures, Forecourt opposite gate no. 2
Mumbai: LIFINITY LAB For information on current timelines applicable for RT- PCR at Mumbai, you are requested to directly check the latest information via https://csmia.adaniairports.com/notification.aspx . Passengers who wish to undertake the RT-PCR test before departure at Mumbai airport, please note the testing centre is relocated to Multi Level Car Parking, West Level P9 Rapid Antigen test : 60 minutes (Located at gate 2 and 3) Chennai: HINDLABS (HLL lifecare Limited) located at International Arrival Terminal (T3) https://myhindlab.com/MobVerifyPatRegistrationAAI.aspx RT-PCR : 8hours or more and TrueNat RT-PCR (3 or more hours). Rapid Antigen Test : Passengers are required to arrive at the airport at least 5.30 hours prior departure for registration formalities etc. Test report will be give within 60 minutes. Location : D8 Ground Floor, International Terminal
- Please note for Rapid Antigen Test: Indicative time to obtain test results is approximately 60 minutes. However, registration and testing procedure can take longer.
- In the current scenario with the rise in demand for RT-PCR and Rapid Antigen tests, all customers are personally responsible to check latest information on timelines via the links of testing centres as mentioned above and plan their arrival at the airport accordingly.
- Check-in will be permitted only after obtaining the negative test results.
- In order to pre-register and arrange prior appointments, passengers are required to contact the centres at the airport directly. Cost of all tests are to be borne by the passengers.
2. New conditions of entry in France Effective 03 March 2022, French authorities have classified India in the GREEN ZONE. Based on this change the entry conditions into France have been revised from India. • For fully vaccinated customers: present proof of a complete vaccination status • You are considered vaccinated:
- 28 days after one dose of the Janssen vaccine,
- 7 days after the second dose for the other vaccines recognized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) (Pfizer/Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Vaxzevria/Covishield)
- Passengers who have received all the required doses of vaccine recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO)*, passengers are fully vaccinated 7 days after receiving a one additional dose of mRNA vaccine recognized by the EMA. (Moderna or Pfizer-BionTech vaccine).
- Passengers aged 18 years must have received an additional dose of Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine 9 months after their last dose for their vaccination regimen to remain recognized as complete.
For more information visit : https://in.ambafrance.org/COVID-19-Conditions-for-entering-France#If-you-arrive-from-a-country-territory-on-the-green-list
- The measures applicable to vaccinated adults also apply to any minors accompanying them, whether they are vaccinated or not.
- Customers not meeting the above criteria, must follow the non-vaccinated conditions.
- It is mandatory for them to present a negative RT- PCR report for a test taken less than 72 hours or an antigenic test less than 48 hours is required prior departure regardless of the country of origin. - Or a recovery certificate (positive PCR or antigen test dated more than 11 days and less than six months prior to departure) - Children under 12 years old are exempt from these requirements.
- For a general overview of travel conditions visit https://airfrance.traveldoc.aero/
- In addition to above, all passengers are personally responsible to arrange and be in possession of the required health and travel documentation such as passport, visas, health certifications any relevant documents for ENTRY into India.
- For departures ex India, passengers are required to check the ENTRY requirements at destination country.
- The regulations stated here are subject to updates.
- FORMS FOR DEPARTURES FROM INDIA
- Passengers travelling to Metropolitan France are required to provide additional documents such as travel certificates and statements.
- This is a mandatory requirement.
Information and forms are available on https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Actualites/L-actu-du-Ministere/Certificate-of-international-travel#from6