Depending on your class of booking and your destination, different fare conditions apply. Please read our fare conditions carefully before booking your ticket online. If you wish to request a refund for a ticket purchased at a travel agency, please contact your travel agency first. They have all the information necessary to process your refund. In case of any difficulties, our customer service remains at your disposal. You can reach them from the Contact Us page.
Booking on the site
Booking number for all customers: 0124 2720272 1800 180 00 33 - Toll free ( All India ) from BSNL and MTNL lines only Booking Number for Flying Blue: 0124 2723000 1800 180 00 77 - Toll free ( All India ) from BSNL and MTNL lines only. Fax: 0124 2567602 You can book flights from 10 hours to 10 months in advance. On point-to-point flights you can choose a date range to easily find the best fare. In each booking, you can book up to 9 passengers including 8 infants provided that each infant travels on an adult´s lap, infants are younger than two years old and must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Booking online is 100% safe! The Air France website, www.airfrance.in offers you the best deals on Air France flights from India! Select your flights and book them online. Please note that all connections are secure, and even AF agents processing your ticket do not have access to your full credit card number.
- Booking online is easy! Just follow the easy steps given to you on the screen. If you have any questions on the booking process, just send us an email at email@example.com or call us ( Bookings - Web Support at the numbers given above ) and we´ll be glad to assist you in the process. You can avoid the stress of queues at the airports by using our Internet check-in facility. You can check-in up to 24 hours before your flight and upto 1 hour before your flight, making check-in more flexible and less crowded! With the E check-in facility, you can even choose your seat on the plane! So why wait in line at the airport? Just book your ticket online on www.airfrance.in !
- Booking online is rewarding! Many exciting offers when you book your travel online with Air France!
FLIGHTS TO MAINLAND CHINA
If you are traveling from Paris to mainland China, you must perform a Covid-19 PCR test and a serological test (IgM) in Paris. This rule also applies if you are in transit in Paris. If the results of these tests (PCR, IgM or both) are positive, you will not be able to continue your trip to China. In this case, your flight ticket for the trip between Paris and China will no longer be valid. You will have to contact our customer service to modify your ticket and, if necessary, return to your country of departure as soon as your situation allows it.
Payment method and ticket delivery
Select your flights and book them online. Please note that all connections are secure, and even AF agents processing your ticket do not have access to your full credit card number. Payment Options: We accept credit card payments from Visa, mastercard, Diners Club and American Express.
- Electronic Tickets E-tickets are mandatory for all E-ticketable routes. After a booking has been made your Electronic Ticket will be emailed to you (within 24 hours - with the exception of weekends). You may then proceed to the airport with a printout of your email. Air France assures all passengers that E-tickets are fully acceptable by Indian Airport Authorities to gain entry to the airport.
- Paper Tickets Paper tickets will be issued for online bookings only for non e-ticketable routes. Passengers will then have a choice of coming to collect their ticket from an AF office at their departure city (service available from Bangalore, Mumbai & Delhi only). Passengers also have the choice of having their tickets courriered to them for non e-ticketable routes.
Internet Discount Code
General Conditions of Use of Internet Decoding Codes (IDCs)
- Purpose The "Internet Decoding Code" corresponds to a discount offer (hereafter referred to as the "Offer") reserved for selected beneficiaries and applicable to the purchase of an Air France air ticket under the conditions of purchase and use defined in the description accompanying the Offer.
- Eligibility The Offer is addressed exclusively to one Beneficiary and may be used by this person only.
- Value of the Offer The value of the Offer may be expressed as a value or as a percentage of reduction. In the latter case, the percentage shall apply to the price of the ticket before taxes, service charges and surcharges.
- Conditions of access Only an Offer sent directly by Air France or by a partner duly authorized by Air France will be valid. Offers obtained from an Internet exchange or resale website, for example, are not valid.
- Conditions of validity The Offer applies to the purchase of an individual round trip ticket with Air France, available from an Air France website (hereafter, the "Website"), issued in the form of an e-ticket and corresponding to the description accompanying the Offer. The description of the Offer defines the applicable restrictions relating, in particular, to all or some of the following elements: - period of booking - period of departure - period of return - minimum before-tax price of the ticket before application of the reduction - airlines operating the flights - airlines marketing the flights - airports, cities, countries or regions of departure or destination - place of registration for the Offer - class of travel Air France shall endeavour to see that the Offer may be used on a significant number of flights corresponding to its scope of use, but may not be held responsible if some flights are already closed to bookings. The Offer does not apply to: - flight segments not eligible for e-tickets - tickets purchased in the framework of a "plane + hotel" package. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer shall apply to purchases made within three months of its issuance and for transport (last flight) within nine months of its issuance.
- Single use Unless otherwise specified, the Offer may be used only one time by the beneficiary.
Place of registration The Offer may only be used on the Air France Website where the IDC voucher was issued ( http://www.airfrance.in ).
- Period of validity The Offer shall be considered to have been used when the booking has been made. It may not be exchanged or reimbursed. In the event of a change in the travel dates after use of the Offer, it may not be applied again to the new dates of travel. In the event of cancellation of the trip for whatever reason, Air France is not responsible for refunding the Offer.
- Conversion into currency, Reimbursement The Offer may not be converted into currency, sold by a third party or reimbursed. The Offer has no face value except in the framework of its use in accordance with these conditions and restrictions. Under no circumstances may the Offer be exchanged for money or its equivalent.
- Retroactivity The Offer is not retroactive and may therefore not be applied to a trip already booked and/or paid for.
- Compounding of promotions Unless otherwise specified, the Offer may not be compounded with any other promotion or Offer.
- Availability of the Offer on the Internet a) Air France endeavours to keep its Website and access to its related databases available at all times. However, for technical reasons, permanent access to the Website services may not be considered a right. b) Air France adopts a technical architecture which enables performing most eligibility checks on the Offer at the time of its redemption over the Website. However, acceptance of the Offer by the Website does not constitute proof of validity of the Offer: the beneficiary must respect all conditions of use specified in the description accompanying the Offer and in the present General Conditions.
- Fraudulent use of the Offer Unless otherwise specified, the Offer may not be transferred to third party or reproduced in any form whatsoever. Air France reserves the right to take all appropriate measures if it learns of a fraudulent use or description of the Offer.
- Modification of the present General Conditions of Use Air France reserves the right to modify the present General Conditions. This right shall particularly apply in the event that legal imperatives or a broadening of the Offer make such modifications necessary. The Website user shall be informed of any modification to the present General Conditions by means of a notice of "change in the General Conditions of Use".
The fare is applicable for a ticket used fully, in sequential order for the specified journey and on the specified dates. As outlined in the General Conditions of Carriage, any non-compliant use noticed on the day of travel may incur an additional fixed-rate fee at the airport for the amount of: - for flights in Europe (including Metropolitan France and Corsica) € 125 in Economy and €300 in Business; - for intercontinental flights € 500 in Economy and Premium Economy and € 1.500 in Business and La Première (or the equivalent in the local currency) .
CONDUCT ABOARD AIRCRAFT
The Passenger is informed that in the event of a breach of Article 15 (Conduct aboard aircraft) of General Conditions of Carriage and in accordance with the provisions of their Article 9 (Refusal and limitation of carriage), he may be registered on a list of persons subject to a travel banning aboard the Air Carrier's aircraft under the Authorisation n°2016-240 by the CNIL (French data protection authority).